Monday, July 29, 2013

Trust God For Enablement




"Then Moses said to the Lord, “O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.”
So the Lord said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord?" 
(Exodus 4:10-11)

It is easy to become nervous, tense, and anxious when we feel that our tasks are too big for us.  The truth is we all get the Moses syndrome from time to time and deny our ability to overcome the challenges that lie ahead.  Our problem is not so much in underestimating ourselves as it is in underestimating God.  By simply relying on God to equip us for the work He has given us, we can take the razor edge off stress.  


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter