Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Submit Your Ways To The Lord




Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
Psalm 86: 11 NIV

Everyone has an outer life and an inner life. The outer life is our public life that people can see. The inner life is made up of your thoughts, attitudes and motives. Only you and God know what’s going on inside. Too many people go around today pretending — acting one way, yet on the inside, they’re thinking something totally different. Their heart and their actions don’t line up.

We have to understand that God looks at the inside. We can fool a lot of people, but God knows everything . God would rather us be open and honest than for us to go through life pretending or wearing masks. Today, take inventory of what’s going on inside of you. Are you at peace? Are you overlooking offences? Do you believe the best in people? Are your heart and actions lining up? If not, submit your ways to the Lord today and ask Him to give you an undivided heart. Live a life pleasing to Him and walk in His blessing all the days of your life!


Share

1 comment:

  1. Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Psalm 25: 4 ESV

    Teach me your way, O Lord, and lead me on a level path because of my enemies. Psalm 27: 11 ESV

    Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes; and I will keep it to the end. Psalm 119: 33 ESV

    Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143: 8 ESV

    But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” 1 Samuel 16: 7 ESV

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter