Monday, May 21, 2012

I Became Perplexed And I do not understand


I Became Perplexed
And I do not understand

From the inspiration of Daniel (8)

Gabriel the archangel accompanied Your prophet Daniel,
And showed him some interpretation of Your mysteries.
Daniel cried because his body became very weak,
And was astonished by the vision because he did not understand it.

May You reveal to me the mysteries of Your love,
So that I may see the history under Your control,
And see my life the subject of Your concern!
Let Your angels accompany me,
But remind me of my weaknesses lest I become self-conceited.
May I remember that I am a weak human being, but with You I 
become strong and understanding!

May the mighty kingdoms succeed one another,
And the Antichrist appears.
But You alone are the fortress of the church and her power!
You will never allow the Antichrist to reign except for a limited time!
His kingdom will end and Your saints will reign forever in heaven! 


Fr. Tadros Malaty
From the Inspiration of the Book of Daniel    

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter