Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Biblical Reflection - UNDER THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS



Biblical Reflection

1.Hide me under the shadow of Your wings:
Keep me as the apple of Your eye; 
Hide me under the shadow of Your wings. 
(Ps 17:8)

2. Children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings:
How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!
Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. 
(Ps 36:7)

3. I Will Make my refuge in the shadow of Your wings:
Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! 
For my soul trusts in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, 
Until these calamities have passed by. 
(Ps 57:1)

4. I will rejoice in the Shadow of Your Wings:
Because You have been my help, 
Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. 
(Ps 63:7)

5. I will trust in the shelter of Your wings:
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; 
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. 
(Ps 61:4)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter