Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Too Late



The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble., He cares for those who trust in him.
Nahum 1: 7

When life of sin transform all human efforts, talents, strength, and courage to ashes, I wonder! How is it possible to collect ashes to create new person who can take place among those who do not know sin?! 
Written by a person who lived sinful and tragedy life, she was living desperate life when she signed this letter in her name ... Poor Sarah.

Poor Sarah was pleading for deliverance from the darkness of her blind nights. She was searching for someone to lead her to the sunshine of God. Someone can push away clouds that darkened her soul. She began asking God through the intercession of Virgin Mary, refuge of sinners, that this day would be a new day.. the day that she would never look back. But how could that happen, too late?

That poor lady was judged by her sad heart as she has lost her only savior, and trust in God.
What a misconceptions for Sarah the sinner, about her long term friend, and His true constant love without expecting our love.

She forgot the story of the Magdalene, who's sinning life was everyone's gossip, and her purity preached through generations.
She forgot Peter when he denied His master by swearing that he does not know Him at all. However, later he became the apostle of His master and preaches in His name on earth.
She forgot the scene at Galilee when her old friend said: Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28. If your sins are like scarlet, it will become white as snow and white wool.
She also forgot the crucified Jesus and His stretched arms, when he called: "I thirst." John 19: 28

Jesus, the Incarnated God, loving and thirsty of souls that misunderstood life just like Sarah the sinner; and to souls that are crushed by wheel of life and was interested in life temptation and wealth.


Life is full of tragedy, and the greatest call is Too Late. We may have wasted our lives, or betrayed God's love, or perhaps destroyed our souls by loving world desires and power
But in spite of all this He calls us as He did with His people in the Old Testament: Isaiah 41: 10 - 13
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
All who rage against you
will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
will be as nothing and perish.
Though you search for your enemies,
you will not find them.
Those who wage war against you
will be as nothing at all.
For I am the LORD your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

Perhaps our lives are full of dangers, but (with his tenderly pierced hands) He will restore what's broken and heals wounds. The only sin that should not be committed, is this frightening appeal: Too Late.

O my Beloved Lord Jesus Christ, I feel sometimes there is no use in a new attempt. How many times I have tried but to no avail?! But I know it is wrong to deny your true love, I also know that it would be the worse sin to lose hope, in spite of this, I lose it sometimes.

O my Beloved Lord Jesus, please do not allow this to happen, inspite of the severity of my weakness will, my severe sin, and being away from you, do not let me say: (Too Late) - But let me see how full is my heart with your grace - Your grace which completes in weakness.

Father Bishoy Kamel

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter